November 15, 2012

Live And Let Die ~ SkyFall ~OPI



Hey Everyone!
OPI calls Live And Let Die a private jet black, from what I remember My Private Jet was more of a gray base. This is more of a dark green base with gold shimmer.
Here it is:
 
 
  


I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of topcoat. This is really a 1 coater but I put on 2 coats. It would have been greener in the pictures with one coat. The formula was good on and it dried quickly. I really like this one. Do you see what OPI means by saying a private jet black?

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting indeed, I have not heard this yet.
    While it is beautiful, and it looks great on you, it is not holo, which was the main reason MPJ is beloved. Plus it is charcoal, the first one anyway, as you correctly noted. Nice try on that one OPI, LOL. Looks not one thing like it.

    Wow, just WOW OPI.

    Thank you for sharing this! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I was trying to figure out why I didnt get My Private Jet (holo) when it came out? I dont even remember wanting it! On the OPI press release it states a prvate jet black. Thanks for the info. I did google My Private Jet and people have done comparisons.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the gold glitter in it!

    ReplyDelete