June 28, 2011

Lacquer Nirvana

Hello World!!!

This is my first post and I am so excited and a little nervous! Before we get started I would like to thank all of the polish/makeup bloggers that have helped me get even more addicted to nail polish/makeup and that helped me decide that maybe I can do a blog too, even though I’m a very private person.

This will be a good outlet for me because I think I drive everyone crazy with my polish obsession and I can share it with others that love it as much as me!

I’ve always loved nail polish but from the first time I bought my first bottle of OPI it became an obsession. Then I would look at my polish collection and think I’ve worn all of these already, I need a new bottle. I hope you will follow along and get involved, make comments and ask questions as we go down this new road.

Well, here we go….

No comments:

Post a Comment